Using some fabulous Graphic 45 papers

Using printed paper is not something I do as much as some, but I can still buy a pad if the images really appeal to me.

Graphic 45 is renowned for the quality of their pads and for the fabulous art work they use.  So when "Ocean Blue" collection caught my eye last year and became an absolute must have.  Today having decided to made a handkerchief fold card and wanting something 8" square this pad became the papers of choice.

I've used 1 1/2 pages for the card as well as a Craft Box stamp coloured with Chameleon Pens.




It was great fun just choosing which paper/card to use after that everything just fell into place.

I'm sharing this today with

Creative Creases - Anything Goes with a fun fold

International Art and Soul - #107 Gift or a Card for a Man

Try it Tuesday - Inspired by a song - Under the Sea


 

Nearly time for bed, think I'll get a drinking chocolate!  Stay Safe, Keep Well, Wear Your Mask, and Have Fun.


Comments

  1. WOW! I just love this fantastic fun fold card! I totally agree with you that the paper is a must-have. The details are so great here. Love it all! Thank you so much for playing at Creative Creases and hope you can join in again with the next challenge starting Friday!
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join the current Creative Creases Challenge (for Fun Fold cards)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what an amazing card. I love the fold. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoe what a fabulous handkerchief fold card. No wonder you 'had' to have those fabulous papers and this is a stand out and wonderful creation x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic fun card! LOVE the song inspiration! And thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab fold card Zoe and G45 papers are always gorgeous

    Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Zoe, it's a great design with those gorgeous papers.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx