In CAS mode

Talking to my Brother today made me realise just how many hobbies and interests I have!  Each one demands and deserves attention and practice, then there is Harley cat if I am at home he has to be near me and I have to be on duty attending to his basically very simple needs.  It's all very well never being at a loss for something to do but having days that were 3 times as long wouldn't half help!

So to get a "quick" creative fix CAS cards are a great help.  You can think about and plan the design while you are doing something else, like HW or walking, that does not require you complete attention.


The inspiration for this came from CAS Mix Up Card Challenge, June is Watercolour with the prompt of Flight.  Using a water brush I dragged just one stroke of blue down the card.  Over the top the birds, from a magazine set, were stamped.  An polymer stamp and ink can be blotchy and this was so the birds were touched up with my Whisper Pens.   The sentiment came from another magazine set I like.  To me that stroke of blue says blue sky much more expressively thank a whole swath of blue would.

Also entering this into My Time To Craft #459 Things in the Sky.   As You Like It, CAS or Fully Fancy and why?  Actually I do either but if you have a design in your head and need a card in a hurry CAS is my go to every time.

 

Thats all from me for now, my ideas are taking flight in all sorts of directions, again.  Stay Safe, Keep Well and Have Fun.

Comments

  1. Great CAS design love the blue brush stroke teamed with your different coloured birds and the wonderful sentiment! Thanks for sharing at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The addition of the blue down the side of the card really draws they eye to your lovely birds. Thanks so much for joining in my challenge at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect CAS card with lots of movement and loving the blue edging x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the feeling of movement you achieved on your card. That stroke of the brush is the ideal complement to your avian flyers. Thank you for sharing it with us at CAS Mix Up.




    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect CAS card to me! It's beautiful. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is a simple yet elegant card love it - thank you for joining the My time to craft challenge - DT Judith CE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative and artistic card Zoe! The stripe of blue definitely depicts the sky in a unique way. The birds add lots of movement to your card. Great work! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sentiment is perfect for your birds in flight, Zoe. Love your lightly brushed watercolor strip too. So pleased you joined us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully CAS ..... love it! Thank you for playing along at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx