Did Someone say CAS

Back to normal this week well as normal as it ever gets round here!  Work wise this week has me running my feet off, so not much play time.  But there is always the week-end, which brings with it this time the hope that the weather will be better for the Dutch GP.   

Of course I do get to play with my rubber when I can and if there is a CAS challenge well that can be pre-planned anywhere so the actual make is relatively quick.





Thought about this for a few days starting with the 1 inch strip.  So having cut some kraft card stock to size the strip was marked out with a Huggy board.   The butterfly stamps are old like maybe 20 years old or more but being red rubber they are still absolutely fine.

Butterflies stamped and coloured with Chameleon Pens I decided to fill in the rest of the strip with a light contrast.

Challenges:

CAS on Friday - #212 Butterfly

AAA Cards - #197 1 inch strip with option of a coloured card base.

Allsorts - #639 CAS

Addicted to CAS - #205 Nature


  For your blog

And now it feels like autumn, stay safe, keep well and Have Fun


Comments

  1. Pretty card, lovecthe butterflies. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the side border -- this card is lovely. Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely design for a pretty Butterfly creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts CAS theme this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So delicate and so pretty Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS card and love the beautiful butterflies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty butterfly stamps and I love how you captured them on a slim panel. All that white space allows the butterflies to take center stage. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx