Guest DT at We Love Chocolate Baroque

My rubber stash holds quite a few Chocolate Baroque stamps from back in the days of Elusive Images.   The fine details and beautiful drawing make these make them unusual and very elegant stamps.  So when Brenda asked me if I would come on board at We Love Chocolate Baroque as a Guest DT I was delighted to be able to accept.

The theme this month is Favourite Stamp.  Well that made me laugh, a favourite stamp?  That depends on what day it is, where we are in the Lunar cycle, what side of the bed I got up and all manner of other random things.  So for this occasion the first plate I ever bought provided the images used.


Over the weekend when I made this a lot of my time was given over to my Granddaughter.  We can chat for hours on the phone our relationship is special and precious hence the choice of sentiment.

A John Next Door die used for the first time gave a card the perfect size for the stamp chosen.   Said Stamp has been embossed with Gold EP, the rose lightly coloured with Whisper pens.  The edges were then dusted with pink/red DI that was still on the inkylicious duster.   The pink ribbon was cut from some item of clothing.

I decided the design needed a colourful mat and found some DP offcuts from a previous project.  The cut with a scrap of gold mira card, the was also being used for the first time and was a recent prize.  Delighted to report that Izzy has given the card her stamp of approval.

You do not have to use a Chocolate Baroque stamp to enter the challenge, just your favourite, or one of them, stamp.  The team have all made some fabulous samples to inspire them so I hope you will go and visit them, where? We Love Chocolate Baroque of course.

I'm also sharing this with

NBUS - #29 Anything with previously unused material/medium

Pixies Crafty Workshop - #408 Ruby's Memory Always anything with snippets 

Crafty Chicks - #570 it is a 5th week so Anything Goes

Addicted to Stamps and More - #410 Die Cuts and/or Stencils



Right Click to Save Grab our badge to display on your blog.

Snippets Playground Badge 

Comments

  1. Really lovely card and welcome to the team. Have a great day. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's a crazy theme and I never can choose, there are only so many times you can showcase Stampendous P107 (remember back to my classes and I am sure this one will be memorable). But it's a nice open one for entrants.

    Anyhows, I am so pleased you make a decision and created tis beauty and equally pleased to have your as our Guest Designer at We Love Chocolate Baroque, thank you.

    Now if I recall there is someone on Pole at 2pm and something or the other happening at that time, so maybe I'll ring you about then (wouldn't dare really). Fingers crossed the boy call pull it off.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely Zoe and Congrats on the GDT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to our little team, so lovely to have you. Your card is stunning, that stamp is pretty amazing and looks fabulous embossed in gold. I love how you have framed it too and the ribbon embellishment is a perfect finishing touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a thoughtful and beautiful card for Izzy with a heartfelt sentiment Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and lovely card! Great to be team mates again, thank you for being our GDT;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fave stamp is a variable also! This is a gorgeous stamp and it looks so good with the gold embossing. Thanks for being our GDT and well done on using snippets and NBUS.
    L x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you are our GD at WLCB, Zoe! Welcome! Such wonderful and creative card, so inspiring! Love the gold embossing and that sentiment! The beautiful frame with the pink ribbon-wow-it really matches so well with the paper, the key and the stamp! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Addicted To Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us in our ATG challenge at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on being Guest Designer for Brenda's WLCB challenge, Zoe! I'm sure she is thrilled to have you and this beautiful card of love to inspire us this month! Indeed, it would be very hard to choose a favorite stamp - like choosing a favorite grandchild! - but there are some (stamps) that always make us smile. Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on such a gorgeous DT card Zoe! I love it and the wording is so perfect.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful I love the stamp you have used also the sentiment this is super it is also super that you have joined us as a GDT.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx