Play Time

After another busy and artistically tiring week at work it was a delight to get into the craft room today.  First a look at Challenges for Days to get some inspiration.


So what is this all about?  The Cats face is my absolute favourite stamp, it is by PSX dated 1991 and I have 2 just in case something happens to one of them.  Stamped in alcohol proof ink and lightly coloured with Chameleon Pens. 

The frame is a die cut adhesive, the kind of sheet that is adhesive on both sides.  Attached directly on the card to frame the cat image.   Cover removed from the top layer and gilding flakes added.

The sentiment well, Cats are my favourite pet, and while I am getting more comfortable around some dogs, at the core I am a cat person.  Harley is sixth of six who prefers to be first of one.  One of the things I love so much about them is their complete lack of sentiment.  Tell a cat you are leaving and you can almost hear it reply "Yeah OK, keep in touch!"

Now here come the challenges.

Just Add Ink - #566 Just add a Frame

CAS on Friday - #211 Your Favourite Stamp 

Krafty Chicks - #571 Week 1 - Stamp Act

As you Like It - Favourite Pet and Why.

Fusion - Not using the sketch this time just inspired by that fabulous picture

Paper Funday - #32 Cute Animals


 For your blog Right Click to Save 

 

I'll leave you now with a picture of Harley, politely asking for attention. All my trousers have a little hole in the spot where is claw is there.


Stay Safe, Keep Well and Have Fun

Comments

  1. Wonderful stamped image and lovely card Zoe. My son has a Cat named Cleo that will moan and wail until she gets attention. It's so annoying LOL....but he loves that cat and the cat loves him. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and best of luck in the draw! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card and frame but love the fabulous stamp.I am more a cat than a dog person -we have two cats and an adopted dog who has major anxiety issues!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The framing with the flakes looks so pretty and an adorable 'cat' card Zoe x. Thanks for sharing the photo of Harley x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful kitty stamp. Glad you have a back up too! Thanks for playing over at The Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your gilded frame is such a great creative element Zoe. Thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All my clothes have claw holes! Fabulous make, thanks so much for joining the AYLI favourite pet animal challenge. Hugs Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can certainly see why this is a favorite stamp. I love your wonderful CAS design that puts it in the spotlight. Thanks so much for sharing with us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet face on your stamp, I can see why you love it so much. Had to giggle at your comment about holes in the knee. Cats always seem to ignore me but love pestering my hubby but he dislikes them.... it's as if they know who to terrorize LOL

    Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥
    DT for The Paper Funday Challenges
    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I came to comment on your card you entered to Love to Craft but the link you left doesn't lead me to it. Thank you for playing with us at Love to Craft Challenge and we hope to see you again next time!
    XOXO, Aimeslee LTCCB DT
    http://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx