The Week-end day 1, Saturday

When you have been waiting for sometime in the craft room finding your inspiration has dried up is sooooo frustrating.  You know what I mean because it happens to just about all of us.  Fortunately that didn't happen to me today.

I've been thinking of using this stamp all week, I just needed to see if there were any challenges out there to help me decide on the style.  I was in luck.


First thing to catch my eye Just us Girls #597 Trend Week Black and White.  What we call Black and White are both shades of grey which helped and allowed me to use a sakura glitter pen for highlights.  Sparkly highlights inspired by Allsorts #637/8 Anything goes with option to add some sparkle, such a shame the camera did not capture it.  There is sparkle over the scaly parts of the fish and in the water it is moving through.   Addicted to CAS #204 has the theme of Fishy, well ok the stamp I want to use is a fish!

Other Challenges that were in there somewhere.

As You See It - #256 Zoology

CAS on Friday - Favourite Stamp, well this is one of them.

Simply Create Too - #173 Monochrome

 Grab our logo 

As You See It Challenge  For your blog 

Then I started getting inky but that is still a WIP.  Stay Safe, Keep Well and Have Fun.

Comments

  1. Yes we all know that feeling Zoe, but so pleased your mojo put in an appearance as this is lovely in the mono colours. Thanks so much for joining our new theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glitter is so difficult to photograph, a lovely stamped image and CAS card design. Thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous stamp and looks brilliant in just black and white
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoe... great stamp and a lovely card! You didn't say where the stamp was from... So glad you thought of Just Us Girls first and join us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zoe... I just checked out your sister site...Challenges for Days. Fabulous! What an amazing collection of knowledge... I can't wait to bebop around the challenges I didn't know about. Thank you for all the hard work! And sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect image and colors for both challenges! Thanks for joining in at JUGS and ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I do love mono cards they always look so classy, the image is absolutely gorgeous thank you for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful black and white card! Perfect for the JUGS challenge, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your fish is so effective in monochromatic black and white. Thanks for sharing with us over at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous black and white card - perfect for our FISHY challenge. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's an amazing stamp alright and black and white suits it well. I assume that you would fill in the blank with a fish is you favourite animal??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh and thanks for filling in the blank with us at As You See It Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Black and white makes such a great job, especially when you have such a graphic stamp. Thanks for joining us at As You See It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous stamp ( for my wish list...), I can imagine the glitter!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a fabulous stamp Zoe and reminds me of the kind of illustration you'd get in a book of fairy tales. Love that you left it black and white too. Thank you for playing with us at Addicted to CAS! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx