Up in the trees

 Well my mind was not entirely on paper craft.  My friend Barbara and I went Ape.   The course is at Normanby Hall near Scunthorpe.  


Me just checking the safety rules.

Rules in mind off I went on the next obstacle.


Bit further on Barbara swings onto a cargo net.  This was the last section and as it was an earlier cargo net that I had had the most difficulty with I'd decided to miss out this whole section.


Each section ended with a zip wire which are great fun, here is Barbara on the last zip wire just about to fly over my head.

So that was Friday and a lot of fun.  

Yesterday I did find some time to express myself creatively.


It's a Woodware set from a couple of years ago on a post card.   Stamped with Memento and then coloured with Whisper Pens.

Thought I'd share my adventure and CAS card with:

Less is More - #450 Spots

Allsorts - #639 CAS


 Grab our logo 

Take Care, Stay Safe, and Have Fun

Comments

  1. How wonderful and colourful and just simply gorgeous. I love this flower and your sentiment is perfect. Well done on your obstacle course. My daughter would love this. I, on the other hand would read a book ha ha.
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun did you get to hug a tree too?.Great colourful CAS card and love the sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks such fun Zoe, can I come next time please?

    Such an elegant and colourful card, many thanks for joining in with our CAS theme at Allsorts challenge.

    What a disaster yesterday turned into at Belgium.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab photos, hope you had a great time. Your "Spotty" OLC is rather special too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining Allsorts challenge with your entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A bright and cheerful CAS card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems that you had a great time with your friend ! Fabulous photos and memories. Beautiful card too with this tall flower and its spotty heart. Beautiful and perfect take on our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely colourful creation a 'happy' card thank you for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a vibrant and eye catching card x. WOW Zoe, well done you and Barbara for your 'Ape' antics x.....Yes I would have checked the safety rules too!!! x.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx