In the Mean Time, over at We Love Chocolate Baroque

 It is also the start of a new challenge!  I am also delighted to say that there is still a guest designer spot for me at We Love Chocolate Baroque, which is fantastic as I love their stamps.

This month the theme is Celebrate.


I went old school with this. The lovely lady is from the Chocolate Baroque Mackintosh Beauty Plate, stamped and then embossed with white EP.  The vellum was then flipped and laid on an embossing mat, using a ball end tool sections of the image, which might or might not be her dress, were repeatedly stroked.  Just moving the ball tool over the vellum with very light pressure stretches the fibres of the paper turning it opaque.  If you do this be careful not to press so hard that you go through the paper.

A magazine set stamp provided the word Celebrate which has been stamped in silver.  There is an offcuts of printed paper as a base mat, to which the vellum is attached by two pearl topped brads.  Then I go my dies and some Crafters Foam out for the leaf and flower.

There are so many things this image could be used for to celebrate, although I did have bride in mind while I was making it?   What will you be celebrating and sharing with us?   Do check out the challenge the team is an amazingly talented group.

This time I'm sharing my card with:

Gem of a Challenge - #18-2021 Where it is Always Anything Goes

Creative Fingers - #214 Always Anything Goes

Stay Safe, Keep Well & Have Fun

Comments

  1. Mackintosh Beautiful does indeed look beautiful embossed onto vellum Zoe, gives a really lovely feel of style and elegance.

    Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer again at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great technique, love the effect of the embossing with the ball tool on vellum! The foamiran flower and leave compliment perfectly your creation. Thanks for being our GD at WLCB this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...leaf, not leave, sorry for my mistake LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful image and it looks stunning embossed onto vellum. Whenever I try to do that I end up warping the vellum so badly I can't use it, but you have succeeded beautifully here. Love the little touches of white and the muted sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my fave stamps and she looks so ethereal stamped onto the vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty effect with the embossed vellum and a beautiful card Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your GDT spot and love the beautiful image looks gorgeous embossed on vellum
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, so delicate and sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx