Inspiration Station Challenge 18

3rd Monday of November must be time to share a new challenge piece and inspiration picture from Inspiration Station.

As regular readers will know on the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month we provide you with a picture that we hope will get your creative juices flowing.   This time we have a wonderful woodland picture for you.  Just look at this wonderful piece of wood.


I was wondering what to do when I got a lovely new stamp from AALL & Create.  As soon as it popped out the envelope I knew.


Have to say the stamp took the ink and stamped really well which made colouring it a pleasure.  As this is a post card I used my trusty Whisper pens.  Then just to give it a little depth and texture crackle glaze spread across the bottom corner.   When it was dry green gold treasurery gold touched over it.  Keeping it CAS after that and letting the stamp speak for itself just seemed the best presentation.

We always love seeing how the pictures inspire you and this will be not exception.  So come on one and all we want to see your creations.

I'm also sharing this with

Cardz for Galz - #159 Clean and Simple

613 Avenue - Anything Goes option of Thanks/Thankful not used this time.

My Time to Craft - #460 Texture

OUR BLOG BADGE


Comments

  1. Great card and great image! I'm always impressed with your creations Zoe and I thank you for another great team project for the Inspiration Station! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card love the fabulous new stamps and great colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous stamp and great colouring..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that stamp and this is really cute. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. We look forward to your next visit. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Zoe just popping back to say---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love this, that stamp is amazing and I love how you have coloured it incorporating that amazing blue. That great bit of texture to the corner finishes it off beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nicely done! That is a great stamp! Thanks so much for a wonderful response to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah,
    A Place To Start, Owner
    613 Avenue Create, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    Shopping Our Stash, DT
    The Color of Cards, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. A bright and cheery card. Thanks for sharing with us at My Time To Craft. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx