A Loaded Envelope

 Yesterday while checking out challenge land for inspiration one challenge really popped out at me.   The theme this week is A Loaded Envelope.  What on earth is one of those?  Well checking out the challenge site educated me.  It also took my fancy and today I tried it out.


My take is that like a junk journal you fill and/or cover an envelope with all sorts of bits that you like and want to keep.  There is at the bottom of this pile an envelope but you'll perhaps have to take that on trust.   On my worktop there was a stack of lovely bits and pieces that had previously been cut, stamped, embossed and then not used!!!!  What better than use these treasures for my project.  A couple of stamped images had to be fussy cut and one also needed colour adding.  Then they all had to be compiled in a pleasing way, stuck together and eventually stuck on/in the envelope,  It was great fun and a delight to finally showcase all the lovely bits and pieces.

Yesterday I mentioned making a mess, well that was on a journal page.  The mess is now the background for today's project that has been glued on.

The challenge at the root of this is TGIF #353 Project Challenge - Loaded Envelope.   Thank you for introducing me to such a fun thing to do.

Thought I'd share this with

Creative Fingers - #223 Always Anything Handcrafted goes

We Love 2 Create - #2 2022 Anything Mixed Media Goes


Well I have work tomorrow so time for bed.  Take care and Have Fun. x

Comments

  1. Great way to use up those bits and pieces and a fun idea with the envelope Zoe and a fun challenge too x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a new thing I have to try too, I'm full of bit and pieces everywhere!! :D Lovely Journal page Zoe, a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic creation and great art project for using those lovely little bits that would otherwise be wasted.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea and not one I've seen before. You've arranged everything beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely,a great way to use little bits and pieces, thank you for taking part in the We Love 2 Create challenge, Gabrielle Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx