Inspiration Station Challenge 22

You how sometimes you have a project to do and it kinda blocks everything else out?  Well it's a bit like that for me at the moment.  I'm hoping to have got this piece finished by the end of the month but have to admit to struggling both with it and getting anything else creative even started.  Can you tell I'm a little frustrated?  Sorry about that.

The new Inspiration Station Challenge was not a struggle at all.  We have a picture each time to set your creativity off, on the first and third Monday of every month.   This time it's this. 


It is the middle of winter for us northern hemisphere inhabitants, a warm cuppa is just what the doctor ordered.  A mug you can wrap your hands around filled with a warm comforting beverage to send the chill packing.  Well thats what I thought of anyway.


Another postcard the sort you might send to a friend with an invitation.  The stamps are an old Kanban set stamped and embossed in black then coloured with felt pens.   Mug and cake masked a Paper Artsy stencil put in place and the flowers brushed in.  The expression Tea Time came from the same stencil.

As always the Inspiration Station team have come up with some cracking ideas based on the picture.  Now we just want to see how you are inspired and don't forget there is a prize for one lucky entry drawn at random.

I'd also like to share this with:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Fun with Stencils

Cupcake Inspirations - #535 Coffee/Tea Time 

International Art and Soul - #125 Get Inky



 

Comments

  1. Another wonderful DT project for The Inspiration Station Zoe! I like the stamped images and stenciled background. I've been meaning to create some postcards and you've inspired me to make my next project a post card! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the photo Zoe and a striking tea time postcard x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great postcard and love the embossed images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I sit here I keep looking at the clock as it is nearly time for tea! Love your rich red, it give it a lovely warm and inviting feel. Sadly I shan't be enjoying cake with my tea, such a shame as your cake looks delicious but I am having to be strict myself after all the Christmas indulgence xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such creative mugs! Love these cups, they are so different! The sweet stencilled background and sentiment look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great take on the photo it looks wonderful. I've got a lot of tea/coffee images so I might join in again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty!! I LOVE that red. Lovely design. Thank you for playing with us at The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

    Nora
    DT Member
    CIC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge !! What a wonderful card complete with a cupcake too!!

    ~DT Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the stencilled background, so subtle but effective.

    Thanks for getting inky with our challenge at International Art and Soul!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a tea-rific card! Love the bold deign on the cups and soft florals in the bg. Thank you for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx