River of Creativity Anything Goes

 Hi,  as you might know we are having a re-think/re-shuffle at River of Creativity.  Rather than leave things with nothing going on I'm making the challenge this month one of Anything Goes.  We are a challenge for any all kinds of craft and not just cards.

If you are a Mixed Media artist or a stitcher a model maker, a cook or an up-cycler your work is of interest.  There are very few challenges now that cater to crafters other than card makers and/or digital stamp users.   We do not offer a prize but do give a shoutout to those whose work strikes us as especially worthy of note.

This month it is just me and I welcomed the opportunity to experiment and try out new ideas.


Such was the case with this wall hanging that I had a lot of fun creating to share with you.  The plaque and hanging post are from Tando (provided as part of my DT provisions).  I actually started 2 at the same time and the other one I'll share with you later this week.

Tando stencil placed over plaque and DecoArt modelling paste spread over.  When it was dry metallic waxes worked over the top and over the hanging post.  During the 4 days Thursday - Sunday I was  not working, before playing with the plaques my new Zuri moulds were tested out with resin and Modena Clay.  The resin floral spray is the first piece used, I think it should be one piece but in casting at the thinest part it separated into two.   DecoArt paints in blue and green were used here and when dry more gilding wax touched over to catch the raised parts.  The 3 skulls just seem to nestle among the flowers without any paint.  Some of my old chainmaille training rings provided the short hanging chain.

I hope you will be tempted to join in the challenge at River of Creativity, in the mean time here are some other challenges I'm sharing it with.

Love to Craft - Anything Goes, so pleased Leslie decided to keep the challenge running.

We Love to Create - #1-2022 Anything Mixed Media Goes

International Art and Soul - #124 Anything but a Card





Comments

  1. LOve all the texture on your wall hanging Zoe
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A vert pretty plaque Zoe, nice texture are gold elements. See you are Christi are sorting the way forward so maybe I can join in?

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This months challenge that is!! B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful texture and lustre on your plaque, thanks for sharing how you created it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really great wall hanging. Thanks for sharing it with us at IAAS this time. We would love to see you again. Christine DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool and unique wall hanging. Thanks for joining us at LTCCB
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx