We Love Stamping January Mid Month

 Already we are more than half way through January the passage of time never slows does it?  At We Love Stamping this month our focus is on winged things and of course stamping.

My first sample for this was a monochrome Black and White card.  For my second I have something quite different to share with you.


The Tag is Tando, sprayed through a stencil with Indigo Blu watercolour sprays, then stamped in black with a AALL & Create stamp.  The bird is also from AALL & Create stamped in stayzon onto a foil from when my hair was coloured.   The image was then coloured with ProMarkers and fussy cut.  The word Toucan again from AALL & Create has been stamped onto vellum which was then trimmed and attached.

I like tags, being inky and messy, playing with mixed media.  What do you like?  The We Love Stamping team has so many different styles it makes our samples all wonderfully varied and we love it when folks join in.

Speaking of joining in, I'm sharing this with

A Place to Start - #012022 Anything Goes

Get Creative - #107 Anything Goes.  Good Luck Lisa now that you are running this challenge.

International Art & Soul - #125 Get Inky, think this one might be a better representation of that then my entry yesterday!


Join Our Community

Comments

  1. Love the colourful inky tag and brilliant idea stamping the toucan onto foil
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered what treatment you had given the A&C Bird Zoe, very imaginative and loving the rich lush colours of the tag itself.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Zoe. Such gorgeous colours and stamp work.
    Cathy(DT Team)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mixed media and fabulous and full of vibrancy too Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one, how unique to use foil from when your hair was coloured, love it. I enjoy seeing messy mixed media in others work but really struggle to do it myself. this tag is brilliant. I am off for that cup of tea now xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometime I don't be able to comment, I don't know why the form don't want me :D
    However, now I can! :)
    A lot of textures and details to see here, it's a striking mixed media tag! The word on vellum looks great and love the detail of the eyelash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was "the form doesn't want me..." .....perhaps for my horrible grammar mistakes?? LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a fabulous arty tag, the stencilling looks so good and the colours are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous and colourful tag, love the matching ribbon;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this - what a fab toucan tag. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just came back to say that I did my AIs on a piece of plastic coated paper I found in my stash. Usually I use Yupo (but it's expensive ) so I was just trying it out and it worked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn, yes yopo is expensive sounds like you have found a much better way to experiment! thanks for letting me know.

      Delete
  12. Uau gorgeous tag, love the colors. Stunning background. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. DT Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous background, and a wonderful range of techniques for your tag!

    Thanks for getting inky with our challenge at International Art and Soul!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is stunning Zoe! I love the background and the intensity of colour, and that feathery ribbon finishes your tag off beautifully. It's great that crafting covers so many different styles and techniques isn't it! I have always been a clean and simple girl who loves stamps and ink, but I dabble in other styles too :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx