We Love Stamping January - Things with Wings

Happy New Year, wonder what 2022 has in store for us.  By the way have you seen the spoof review of 2021 on Netflix?  If not then can I encourage you to check it out and have a chuckle at the expense of the old year.

So onto the my first DT piece of the new year.  It's the first Sunday of the month so that must be We Love Stamping.  Our theme this month is Things with Wings, so Aeroplanes to Birds to Butterflies to Bats maybe if it has wings and you can stamp it we would love to see it.  Not having a regular sponsor is giving us the freedom to use any stamps we want and I felt the urge to go back 20 or so years to my collection of Tanda Stamps.


Not sure why but I wanted to go really minimal for this card.  The Cranes were stamped in Versafine Black onto white card cut to fit onto a DL card.   Some black ribbon from the recycling stash, a hand written sentiment and 3 black self adhesive gems.   As the year progresses we will probably discover what colours this card might take on a events unfold.

Of course we have a wonderful prize for one lucky random winner, A 4 stamp set kindly Donated by Stampers Grove.  All the team have produced fabulous and very individual samples to help ignite your imagination and creativity so do please pop over to We Love Stamping and share your project.

 

Challenges I'm sharing this with are:

CAS on Friday - #221 Happy New Year

Krafty Chicks - #592 Anything Goes

Comments

  1. This freedom is good isn't it Zoe!! Tanda is a real blast from the past and sure I have some tucked away, your minimalistic approach here really is elegant and highlights the quality of the image.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous stamp and in a cas style the card is brilliant!
    Happy New Year;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Zoe and I love your CAS card and great stamp-it's great when you have no sponsors and can use your own stash
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. And a happy New Year to you too. I love that you have kept this simple. those wonderful cranes don't need anything else and how great it is to see you uses some older supplies. My supplies don't go back anything like that far xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Wonderful CAS, so elegant!! I would want being minimalist! But it's a dream ...LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again, so you persuaded me to watch it and if I tell you him indoors told me I've a sick sense on humour you will know I enjoyed it. B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great CAS card, my mission this year is to visit old stamps (I might need more than a year though!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful fresh New Years Card, such a great image. Thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Happy Crafting!

    Leanne DT/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fantastic CAS creation . Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx