Naive Journaling

 As you know if you visit me often precise, neat and tidy is just not for me.  I'm a bold colour, messy, no read what the end result will be type of girl.  I'm also provide by Tando Creative with lots of things to play with.  Sometimes after a project there are "left overs" and just wanting to have a play the other day led to another journal page.


We have had a lot overcast, wet and windy weather recently, this is something of an antidote with bright bold colours to make you smile.   I'm sure you can see that I've painted and sprayed the page as well as all the Tando bits and pieces that were them stuck onto the page, so I'll not bore you with the details.  Suffice that when I look at this it makes me smile and hopefully it has the same effect on you.

I'm sharing this with

Watercooler Wednesday - Their last Challenge Anything Goes! Going to miss you but wish you all well in what ever comes next.

Paper Funday - Anything Goes (option of Hugs and Kisses not applied here)

Try it on Tuesday - Add some Texture

A Place to Start - Anything Goes (Option Valentine Critters)

 

Well the weather remains seasonal, damp and chilly I need another warm drink.  Take care and Have Fun

Comments

  1. How fun! Those quirky birds give me a smile and you may be inspiring me to do some journal pages...but what would I journal? Hmmm.....Thanks for sharing your project with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun journal page you've created! Beautiful water color background and fun images. Thanks for sharing at A Place To Start's February Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, what a fun page! Sometimes our art practices require fun with leftovers, it's still good practice! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great journal page love all the colourful quirky pieces
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this journal page, particularly the water background with bubbles! Lot of cool movement. Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you describe yourself. Sounds a bit like me. I like this quirky journal page. It is wonderful, Zoe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes it made me smile too Zoe and love how you've used up the left over pieces to create this fun layout in your journal x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun project and you're right... the bright happy colours and fun images certainly bring a smile! Thanks so much for sharing with us for our last challenge over at Watercooler Wednesday! Stay safe and I look forward to seeing more of your creations somewhere in blogland. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a happy page, makes me smile, love the bright colours

    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this journal page! It is a wonderful homage to Spring!

    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx