Inspiration Station Challenge 25

WOW Inspiration Station is now a year old!  Covid not withstanding for me that year has flown.  It is the first Monday of the month and we are back again with a new inspiration picture for you.


In England we don't celebrate St. Patrick's day so much he is the Irish patron saint.  The Welsh one is St. David, Scotland has St. Andrew, and England adopted St. George.   Each has his own day and is celebrated in each nations own way.

Inspiration for my project came from the water and my favourite colour Green.




Starting point bright green cardstock and some acetate.   Dug around in my embossing folders and re-discovered this cuttlebug one of a coy pond.  The embossed parts were coloured on the debossed side, the water swirls with a very pale green chalk paint, I forget which of the many mediums provided the gold for the fish.  To top it off a water lily type flower stamped, fussy cat and placed on top.

We would love you to join us at Inspiration Station.

Also sharing this with

Make the Cards - #49 Colour challenge GREEN


Comments

  1. Love the vibrancy of the green and what a striking embossing folder with those fabulous koi fish Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all that vibrant green and the gold fishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a fabulous and fun year! Thanks for all the inspirational projects and I look forward to another year creating along with you at The Inspiration Station.
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the theme love all the green and gold koi
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AWESOME Zoe! And thanks for the lesson on Patron Saints ... I was not aware of that ... very interesting! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the embossing folder you've used and the different colours. It's a lovely card! Thanks for joining the Make the Cards Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx