Inspiration Station Challenge 26

Monday and for me the start of a very busy work week, suspect that once again blogland will not be seeing much of my work!.

As today is the start of a new challenge at Inspiration Station I do have a little card to share with you all.  This time our inspiration picture is this lovely tranquil scene.


It had me stumped, how usual is that?  In fact until last Wednesday I did not think there would be anything for me to share.  Then I took a big big step outside my comfort zone.


With a subscription to Creative Stamping each month brings a new stamp plate, some more to my taste than others.  This month the plate is full of spring flowers and country scene images.   So I set it aside knowing that the time would come but no idea when.

In our inspiration picture this time there is a wonderful rainbow and I knew that somehow I wanted to incorporate that.   In the magazine the is an article by their new contributor where she used the arch of flowers as a rainbow going from purples at the top to reds at the bottom.  The more I thought about this project the more that image came to mind.  Then all of a sudden this layout came to mind, and so my DT project was created after all.

There are some brilliant samples from the team this time I can only urge you to go and take a look.  We always have a prize, often a digital stamp so it is well worth joining in with us if you can.  Can't remember who we are? Inspiration Station is the name!

I'm going to join in with a few challenges as well.

Comments

  1. Don't you love when a design comes together? I'm often stumped by the inspiration photos and it's odd because I'm the one who chooses them LOL...lovely project Zoe and I thank you!
    Donna
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Springtime card Zoe! Awesome interpretation of the theme also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute Zoe love how you used the flowers as a rainbow
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design and layout and I love the rainbow of flowers and those super cute bunnies Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely rainbow of flowers and cute bunnies, love your CAS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx