Inspiration Station Challenge #27

 At Inspiration Station all our picture prompts are chosen by the challenge leader (and owner) so our starting point is the same as yours, where does this image take me?  I've mentioned before how challenging I can find it, and how much I enjoy the that.  Sometime the ideas flow others they can take a while.   

This one took me somewhere I have never been before!


Oh yeah! if you know me and my style you can imagine my quandary hahaha.  For lots of you this will spark allsorts of creativity and at Inspiration Station we certainly want to see it!  Please if you have not joined us before we would love it if you did now.  Just to make it more interesting for you there is always a randomly drawn prize.

Anyhow this is what came to me just before the end of March.


All die cuts and scraps of paper left from other projects, I knew there was a reason to save them! and yes the egg with the rabbit swings behind the main topper.

Now I'm sharing this with

Allsorts - #670 Any real animal

Just us Girls - #626 Word Week "EGG"

My Time to Craft - #478 Lots of Layers (minimum of 3)

Four Seasons - Anything Goes in Spring

Share our logo  

Comments

  1. Hi Zoe,well I certainly would have struggled with that one but oh no not you !! what a great interpretation,I love the little bunny inside the egg but all of those pretty die cut flowers really brings it all together.I think I would have been inspired to eat something lol.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it my friend and yep that i would imagine was a challenge for you as it would have been for me. Maybe in the future i will take a look see.
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Easter card love all the dies and the little swinging rabbit
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever design and I'm always amazed at how you come up with the most wonderful projects! Thanks for another great team project for the Inspiration Station!
    Donna
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card you have creted. That little rabbit is adorable! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!
    Glenda
    DT/FS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's a great take on the inspiration Zoe and a cute card perfect for our Animals theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Easter creation. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge for our animals theme this week.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zoe... when I saw that platter of food and realized it was shaped like an egg, I just laughed. Great inspiration. Love the card! Thank you so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute and so, so clever Zoe! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your EMBOSSING FOLDERS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your mottled pink egg, Zoe, and the way you decorated the bottom of the card with the flowers and more eggs. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx