Now what do I do with it?

 Seems the weather is turning again it is cloudy and there is a chill but the last week or so has been glorious and a little break from it now will be good.  A drop of rain would be nice as well, don't like it when it gets all hot and sticky a sprinkling of rain just settles the dust.  It also makes the grass grow which I might be slightly less keen on hahaha.

Anyway yesterday I had a wonderful time playing.


The stamp is from Studio Light which was stamped onto card and then fussy cut.  The colouring was done with Chameleon pens, no less than 5 pens used on the fish with the inbuilt blending facility made full use of.  A stencil that came with Creative Stamping lest year, or was it the year before?  White Brilliance ink pushed directly through the stencil and then Shabby White ep melted on top.

It looks like a card but I might slice the back off and use it as a panel in a journal not sure yet.  I am sure that I love the way it came out.

Of course I'm entering it into challenges:

Simon Says Monday challenge - Wild and Wonderful

613 Avenue - Anything Goes Twist April Showers, don't you think the fish might enjoy those?

We Love to Create - #5 - 2022 Anything Mixed Media Goes

Color My Heart Dare - #492 first column Lagoon, Sundance & Lemonade

 FOR YOUR BLOG, OUR BADGE Color Dare #492 - TicTacToe

Comments

  1. This is wonderful Zoe! Love so much the fishes and your gorgeous colouring on them! The stencilled background looks so tactile! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image and beautifully coloured love the stencilled/embossed border
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s a beauty! Wonderful image, beautiful colouring and great effect with the ‘sand’. P.S. it’s turned way too chilly for me as I’m refusing to allow the heating back on! 😂 Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Love the coloring of lovely image and stencilled background. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. DT Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is stunning. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Your card is gorgeous! All those wonderful details are colored perfectly! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an intricate design, you've put so much work into your card. Thanks for adding your work to Colour Dare Challenge, I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great coloring and fussy-cutting on your image... beautifully done. Thanks for sharing with us at Color dare.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the details on this project. "Thanks so much for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create !"
    Hugs
    Berni Cuttino, 613 Avenue Create ,DT Coordinator
    613 Avenue Create ,Challenge Blog
    chasingthedream,My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!  You have been selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of 04/30/2022
    613 Avenue Create
    Please stop by our blog and grab your badge 
    The Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's gorgeous. thank you for participating in color dare challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing project - so creative! Thanks for joining in the WL2C challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx