River of Creativity Challenge 12

Here we are the 5th of a new month, why do the first few months of a year go by so quickly?   We are again at the start of a new challenge from River of Creativity.  Our challenge inviting you to share your crafting projects, anything except a card that is.   Basically our challenge for April is Anything Goes with the the option of Spring.



This month I made a jewellery set for my sample.   Simple wire wrapped loops connect each piece to its's neighbour.  The bracelet and earrings are made using White Moonstone, Blue Lace Agate, and Rose Quarts nuggets.   The pendant is three Beryl beads two of which are Aquamarine and the third Morganite.  These pretty pastel gemstones are beautiful representations of Spring.

I'd also like to share this set with

Pearly Sparkles - #72 Anything But a Card

A Place to Start - Anything Goes optional Key it simple

Get Creative - #110 Springtime

Comments

  1. Beautiful jewellery and love the pastel coloured gems-perfect for Spring .
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty with beautiful pastel colours Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May be simple but very pretty Zoe and a lovely make in the soft colours for the theme this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Zoe! I like the delicate colors!

    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Owner
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely selection of jewellery, I really love the stones you have selected and combined. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx