Spooky Tando Advent Box

Yep, teach a girl how to make videos of herself and there is no stopping her!   Actually it is quite good discipline for me.  My process is very random I am as likely to start in the middle working back from there to the start and then picking back up to get to the end as I am to work beginning, middle, end.  Making a video of it there is at least a plan in principal to start.

So today I'm sharing the bones of a Tando Advent Box






waffle waffle waffle

So if you visited earlier you will have seen this post stopped at the line above.   Fact is this week I have developed a swollen ankle which distracted me from finishing this post.   Basically Thank you for watching the videos if you have and now I would like to enter my box into these challenges.

Two Old Bats - Anything Halloween

Pearly Sparkles - #72 Anything But a Card

NBUS - #37 Anything with Never Before Used Stash.  The rust effect pastes.

This is Halloween - Always anything Halloween or Gothic Goes (These are called Advent Boxes but I'm sure mine is more spooky than anything else!)


Please Share Our Badge Blog Badge Grab our badge to display on your blog.

Challenge Badge

Okie Dokie that's enough now.  Happy Easter everyone.

Comments

  1. Stunning box Zoe, you are always so creative.
    I wish you and family a very joyful, peaceful and sweet Easter time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant box great video with all the techniques and love the pop-out spider lol
    Carol x
    This would be great for out non-card challenge at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible artistry and imagination went into your box, Zoe! I do hope your ankle has stopped swelling. Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous box Zoe and thank you for coming to join us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a fabulously created spooky box! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Spooky and just fabulous Zoe! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, if we have 50+ entries, (you can enter THREE times), we will give a PRIZE.

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
    owner: http://mixedmedialovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun and spooky creations! Thank you for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your skull stencils! wow! Thanks so much for joining us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!

    -- Dalis
    HTTP://stamprgrl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx