The Joy of mucking around

Covid is still having an effect on the work force and now it is the school holidays so I'm covering all over the place.  It looks set to continue for at least the next couple of weeks.  So finding time to get into the craft room and having the inclination to actually be creative was a real treat.

On a recent look through the Tando catalogue I came across these wall hangings so I asked Di if I could have some as part of my DT designs.  It is so nice to work with something a bit different and put my personal spin on it.


I had a ball with various mediums, watercolour with Mica Powders, painting with Imagination Crafts Starlights, Sakura pens, White Pen, Viva Gel Pens and Crackle glaze.  It was a great way to unwind a little and get silly.

Now I get to share it with:

Creative Artiste - #81 Always anything Mixed Media Goes

Mixed Media Lovers - #12 Anything Mixed Media Goes

We Love to Create - #04 2022 Anything Mixed Media Goes

Comments

  1. A fabulous wall hanging Zoe, love so much how you realized the sea!
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous wall hanging -love all the fish
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that our hobby allows us to unwind Zoe. Fabulous wall hanging and love those beautiful shimmery fish. Hope you've found time to watch the racing this weekend? x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you’ve joined our challenge at Mixed Media Lovers! I just love what you’ve made. Hope to see you again next time.
    Blogowner: Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wall hanging looks fabulously fishy Zoe. A gorgeous dreamy effect background and pretty fish.
    Thank you for joining in with our April challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Zoe what a fabulous wall hanging,I love the 3d effect and the texture and the fantastic colours on the fish

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fabulous and it feels soothing like a fish tank would. Crafting is my therapy, what a beautiful wall hanging,that would give me many hours if joy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing, I love the opaque water effect xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx