Inspiration Station Challenge No. 29

 Today it is the start of a new challenge at Inspiration Station.  As always we have a picture to inspire you, I suspect that American Mother's Day influenced the choice of this.


There is something vintage about this image and together with the country side feel it set me off to make this.


The UK Mother's Day is in March which allowed me to look at a wider framework of images.   I selected this never before used stamp, of a country girl in the orchard.   Stamped in sepia and then given a watercolour tint for the woman, apples and leaves.   There used to be quite a demand for tinted prints like this which adds to the vintage feel.

The mat is brown card which carried my "With Love" sentiment in gold ep at the bottom.  Then everything topped off with a strip of lace.  Our inspiration picture brings all kinds of images to my mind, we would love to see how it inspires you.

Other challenges I'm sharing this with:

Sorry still under the weather and haven't linked to any other challenges 

Comments

  1. I love vintage images like this and this was an excellent choice for your lovely challenge project!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tonal vintage card and so sorry to hear you are still poorly Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful Vintage image and lace border-hope you feel better soon
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was sure I commented on this beautiful card -love the Vintage image and lace border
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx