We Love Stamping Mid Month


Just time for a little reminder about the We Love Stamping Challenge this month.   Out theme is "For A Lady" and the prizes for our random winners is.

                                              

8" x 8" paper pad and stamps from Craft Stash and from Oakwood Archer an A 4 Stencil

For my second sample I created this card.


I've got a bit of a thing at the moment for AALL & Create stamps using a Tracy Evens set here.  Starting at the bottom mat it is a piece of printed card, the reverse side of the card used to lay my project on.  Next some white card stamped in Clair Grey and one of the AALL & Create stamps.  This was cut to the width of the printed card and then swiped with yellow DI.  The main image was stamped in Clair black then die cut.  With the die still in place yellow and green DI blended over it, finally the butterfly wings were picked out with felt pens.   The word Fragile was stamped onto a scrap of white card and trimmed, it applies both to the butterflies and also to people Female or Male we are all fragile.

Other Challenges well forgive me please but I am still struggling health wise and using the screen is especially tough so once again I've not been able to look for other challenges.

Comments

  1. This is so pretty Zoe. Awesome work here.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Zoe and really love the stamp and the die cut frame
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Zoe, my sample is in my blog if you want to pop in;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of your AALL & Create stamps Zoe, beautiful card. Hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful arrangement of stamps and a great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, those stamps are fabulous and you have used them to excellent effect here. You can only do what you can do, so don't apologise or feel bad about anything. Hope things improve for you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous stamps and stamping with a striking design Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was totally convinced I visited this one Zoe, so sorry that I clearly didn't.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx